LIONS CLUB OF CALCUTTA NORTH
Visit us on https// www.lionscalcuttanorth.com
2nd July 2022
Dear Lion Friends,
I am thankful to club Members for giving me the opportunity to provide my service as Joint treasurer of the club for Lionistic Year 2022-23.
I am enclosing the Subscription Bill for Current Lionistic Year of Rs-11600/- (Rupees Eleven Thousand Six Hundred only) towards membership Subscription. For convenience we are also providing Bank details in the attached bill to transfer the subscription electronically.
The members making the payment before 31st July 2022 shall be eligible and may avail Discount of Rs 500/- (Rupees five hundred only)
I hope to receive your co-operation and guidance in discharging my duties properly.
Note:
If the subscription is transferred through RTGS/ NEFT,
Kindly make sure to send details to the club's phone no. 6289533730
Kindly issue A/c payee cheque or transfer to:
Lions club of Calcutta north
ICICI BANK SB A/c No- 694601701069
G.C.Avenue Branch
IFSC CODE- ICIC0006946
For convenience text to 6289533730
With Lionistic regards,
Yours in Lionism
Lion Sarad shroff
Phone- 7003768795
